Are you looking for help? Can’t get in to your student email account? Having trouble logging into Banner Web or Angel? All questions can be answered through...
Welcome to Albany Technical College and eLearn!
Please click on this link: Confirm Attendance, this link redirects you to Angel to login. Once you click on this link follow these directions:
- At the Angel login screen, type in your user name and password (20_900student ID number). Your username and password are the same
- Once you are logged in your course should appear under a section entitled “Courses”. Click on each online course name.
- Click on the Lessons Tab, then the Confirm Attendance Folder and then preview the course.
- Take the “Confirm Attendance Assessment” and answer “YES” to Confirm- or “NO” if you’ve changed your mind.
- Print the “Feedback” page as proof of confirmation. You will need this at the bookstore.
Hybrid and Web-enhanced courses do not require you to complete the Confirm Attendance process.
Student Email Issues
Students who are experiencing student email login issues, please follow these steps, before contacting support.
Ensure with your username that you include the @student.albanytech.edu or it will not work (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
With your password try one of the following combinations (ex: 052089 or 52089) or (ex: 122088 or 12201988)
For those who are having trouble logging in please check out our “Video Tutorials” section. We have a step by step walk through on how to log into your student email.